Thursday, March 29, 2012

Going in feet first...



I don't post on this site often, my life with Asher and Dinah seems to fly by faster than I would like. This photo of us on the Beach was taken sometime in January or December 2011, Asher is 4 and Dinah 2. This was an impromptu, give the kids a nap in the car, trip to, Moss Beach, after I landed from a weekend trip to Chicago by myself. The day was so beautiful, and we had the beach practically to ourselves. Being the brave and wonderful mommy that I am, I agreed to put feet in the water with the Kids, anyone who has been to the Pacific Ocean in the winter is nodding when I say, that only a mothers love would compel me to do such a thing. Our feet were so cold I wanted to cry, but the gentle waves, amazing view, and the squeals of delight from Dinah and Asher were enough to keep me in the moment.

1 comment:

Rachael Davila said...

Burr its cold out there! Nice mommy for being brave to see smiles :)