Friday, June 20, 2008


Asher's so excited to be on his first camping trip to Pinnacles National Monument, especially since his good buddy Jack was there.


Asher was a BIG help putting up the tents.


Mom and Asher enjoying the nice shade. The weather was very hot and there wasn't much shade. We had to keep moving the chairs every few minutes to keep them in the shade.


No one told me camping was so exhausting.


We went on a cool hike through some big rocks. Asher loves to hike, especially when he gets to ride on Mom's back. Best seat in the house..or forest.


That was the longest two day camping trip of my life. I'll help pack up by putting this container in my mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how adorable Asher is! Before you know it he's going to be running around like a crazy Cohen! Love you Jeannine! Love the family portrait of the three of you too! Sorry for using all exclamation points!!

Meredith (in Atlanta)